1. Lauren Osnes in the broadway production of Cinderella. I just love her, she is adorable and a true talent, her Cinderella, is sweet and innocent, and so full of love and kindness, and her voice is a dream. the scenic design and costume design for the show are also breathtaking.
2. Disney's Cinderella, this movie is such a treasure, there is something so dreamy and wonderful about this movie. i remember just being in awe when her dress transformed.
3. Drew Barrymore in Ever After. this movie was beautiful, cleverly written, a modern fairytale that mixed the real world with the idea of a fantasy. Drew Barrymore was perfect as Danielle, and it is still one of my favorite movies because of her honest and genuine portrayal.
4. Julie Andrews in Rogers and Hammerstien's Cinderella. She originated the role, and its amazing to see her so young and fresh, and how incredible she was even then.
5. Brandy in Roger's and Hamerstien's Cinderella. I remember how exciting and magical it was to sit in front of my tv, and watch it for the first time, Whitney and Brandy were and incredible pair, and the movie was breath taking from start to finish. i used to watch it over and over.
6. Last but not least, Anna Kendrick in Into the Woods. Anna can do no wrong, and her subtle humor and dead pan deliver was utter perfection. She is one of my favorite parts of the entire film, and her portrayal of the multi layered princess who realizes she doesn't want or need the handsome prince was spot on. She also collaborated with Colleen Atwood on the design of her gold gown to create a timeless cinderella for all ages.